Monday, August 31, 2009

Finances

I keep thinking if I just sleep on it, or if I write down pluses and minuses, or convince myself to by a lottery ticket, that all the overwhelming financial obligations of the home renovation process will make themselves clear. But no. It is what it is. and we don't have much to begin with.

Given what I WANT to do, and knowing that these sorts of projects always go hideously over budget, I figure we need
approximately what our
house cost in the first place
to complete an addition and
renovation of the score I
envision.

But we can barely afford
socks right now, like many
in this country right now, so what to do? Well, doing nothing sure isn't going to get me what I want. So I'm going to start small. I'm going to try to save a measely $10 per week every week 'til the end of this year, and reevaluate in 2010. That ought to buy me a new sink fixture, right?! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment